Determining what makes a good video creative can be really hard. Was it the lighting, the natural setting, or the influencer you hired as your spokesperson that made your audience watch all the way to the end?
It’s hard to isolate these characteristics—and you’re not alone. As a video marketer or agency rep, chances are you fall into one of these two buckets:
- You know what made your video successful, and want to make it even more successful.
- Your video campaign was unsuccessful, and you want to fix it.
And what if you want to take it a step further and hit multiple goals?
Wouldn’t it be cool if…
- The video you produced to drive social media engagement also improved brand recall?
- The commercial you produced to drive brand awareness also drove website visits?
- You were happy with your completion rates?
It would be very very cool. And it’s becoming ever more important as online video consumption rises–according to eMarketer, consumption grew again in 2018 to 1 hour and 26 minutes of online video a day per person.
While the solution for every brand is different, there are some tricks to making the answers to all of these questions yes.
We understand the importance of a high performing video creative, and that’s why we’re taking the Taboola Video Studio to the next level by partnering with WIREWAX.
Taboola Video Studio and WIREWAX Partner to Help You Make Your Videos Stronger
At the center of every high-performing video is true creativity, and no matter where you’re running it, the key to a successful video campaign is the impact of the video itself.
We want to help with the creativity part.
Last August, We announced the Taboola Video Studio, our in-house creative studio that assists our managed-service video clients in further embracing creativity by customizing their videos with features like overlays and end-slates.
Now, we’re taking our studio one step further by announcing our partnership with WIREWAX, a leader in interactive video technology. Our clients will now have access to their advanced interactive capabilities to further customize their videos.
It’s already working—with these additional features, marketers can expect up to a 47% increase in time spent with videos.
To sum it up, alongside logo insertions, subtitle insertions, overlays and end-slates, you’ll now have access to:
- Interactive hotspots. An effect that is applied to visual objects, such as videos, images, and annotations. It makes objects “clickable,” with a customizable action associated with the click.
- Branching. The marketing equivalent to “choose your own adventure.” This boosts engagement and allows users to choose what they want to see next.
It goes beyond general recommendations—we’re providing marketers with vertical and creative best practices to optimize video engagement, amplify brand awareness and, ultimately, magnify their brand’s message in the marketplace.
At the end of the day, the goal is to get the most out of the video creatives that you’ve spent a lot of time and money producing.
We’re here to help. Contact your account manager for more information.